Y'all, ask you and shall receive. Actually, better yet, manifest ya stuff and it will exist. As soon as I wrote this about how frustrated I was feeling about the current state of running resources and community for gals, it freaking shows up in abundance. Well abundance may be a bit of stretch, we still have A LOT of room to grow, but this is an exciting start. Alexi Pappas announced her book club podcast and I found a new blog written by a runner I follow on instagram! I've complied my favorites below and please oh please feel free to reference any of your favorites too!
BOOKS**all of these will be included in Book Club!!
1. The Pants of Perspective: Anna McNuff
2. Run the World: Becky Wade
3. Runner: Lizzy Hawker
4. Half the Sky:
5. Marathon Woman: Kathrine Switzer
6. Night Running: Short Stories
7. Mud, Sweat and Tears: An Irish Woman's Journey of Self Discovery: Moire O'Sullivan
8. Let Your Mind Run: Deena Kastor